Moving in Round Rock>Question Details

Angeladelony, Renter in Round Rock, TX

Looking for a 3-2 single family home to lease in the Round Rock or Georgetown area.

Asked by Angeladelony, Round Rock, TX Mon Sep 10, 2012

My husband and I are retired and need to move by mid-October 2012, as the owners of our leased condo have decided to move in themselves. We'd like a single family home, or would consider a duplex, if the neighborhood is good and quiet. Our max. price is $1100.mo.

Answers

8
Have you gotten to relocate yet? If so and you are in need of switching insurance companies please feel free to give me a call. Let's get together and have coffee or lunch.

Cyndi Ortegon
Allstate Insurance
512*252*2915 office
512*584*5953 cell
cyntx66@yahoo.com personal
cyndiortegon@allstate.com work
We have a built 2000 which 2,400 sq ft beautiful home 3 bedroom/2.5bath/2 car garage and has one additional room a Game room. Home has yard maintenance contracted out.
Hello Angela,

Just checked the homes for lease in the Round Rock area that appear to fit your criteria and there are currently 5 home for lease priced at $1,100 or less. Would be happy to forward those listings to you if you are interested.

JACCI ANDERS, ABR, GRI, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
512-784-1120
Andersales@aol.com
Are you looking to purchase or to rent?
I'm available to help in either of these areas. I would be happy to help you. I have a couple of questions. Do you have pets, and are there any smokers in the house? I can send you an email link to everything currently available, then we can talk about the pros and cons of the ones that look interesting to you.
We have no pets, are not smokers. We would really prefer a single family house, one storey, and could possibly go beyond $1100/mo. Our wist list is 3br, 2baths, fireplace, would love built-in microwave and kitchen island. We like the round rock areas of Eagle Ridge, Indian Ridge, and that area. A safe and quiet neighborhood is essential, as we're senior citizens. Would appreciate any help you might give.
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
Hello Angela,

Are you looking for any Specific neighborhoods or amenities? I do leasing every week and am very familiar with what buys what in each neighborhood. Give me a call if you are interested in my services. It is a free service to tenants.

Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
512-818-6803
Raymond-Husser@jbgoodwin.com
There are some duplexes and a few houses for that price in the Round Rock, Georgetown. I would be glad to help you find a place. Thank you.

Salman Ashraf
Realtor, M.E. Gene Johnson Realtors
Phone: (512)814-6570
Email: salman@ashrockrealty.com
Do you have more details on size, number of bedrooms, other neighborhood requirements?