Moving in Brooklyn>Question Details

fayeyoung28@…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for a rent to own home

Asked by fayeyoung28@gmail.com, Brooklyn, NY Thu Dec 12, 2013

Iam looking for a rent to own home a 4 to 5 bedroom in brooklyn or queens area asap iam looking to speak with a rent to own agent in nyc only but i cant find one online what should i do?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Brooklyn

Answers

2
Good evening,

Finding hidden gems like rent to own is my specialty. I know of several in the Brooklyn area. Please feel free to reach me directly at 917-602-0293. I can also help you with getting a Pre approval letter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Luis

Realtor, Highline Residential
L.Paulino@HlResidential.com
917-602-0293
Rent to own opportunities are rare as most owners prefer to sell outright. Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...