Moving in Wichita>Question Details

Mela83, Other/Just Looking in Wichita, KS

Is there any counties in Georgia that are absorbing section 8 tenants?

Asked by Mela83, Wichita, KS Mon Jan 2, 2012

I currently live in Wichita ks and since my 4 bedroom voucher is alot less than the voucher in Georgia..Kansas will not pay the difference..basically they will not pay for the billing..So unfortunately i have to wait for Georgia to begin absorbing before i can move..If there is anyone who can answer my question i would greatly appreciate it..;)

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Wichita

Help the community by answering this question:


savannah, clayton, and macon that I know of
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer