Moving in Tallahassee>Question Details

Victorialvil…, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

Is jackson bluff rd in tallahassee FL a safe place?

Asked by Victorialvilla, Tallahassee, FL Sun Oct 23, 2011

I'm a college student looking into buying a house in the general area of Jackson Bluff Rd, and Rankin Ave.

Answers

3
Victoria, Great question, when I buy investment properties or I'm working with parents who are buying a place for their kids I just ask myself " would I let my daughter live there?". Yes, I would let my daughter live in the townhouse I have listed on Jackson Bluff Road. Call or write and I would be glad to send you a list of "daughter approved homes/ townhomes". Just let me know what price range you are interested in.

Mike
Hello Victoria. Many prospective homeowners ask questions similar to this one. Since preferences vary from person to person and the ultimate goal is for YOU to be comfortable with the area where you choose to buy, I agree with Anna's strategies outlined below to visit the area at several different times and possibly chat with neighbors or others you may meet nearby.

Law enforcement statistics can also be helpful. For Tallahassee Police Department reports you can go directly to the TPD Online Statistics website linked below. For Leon County properties not located within the city limits you'll want to contact the Leon County Sheriff's Department at (850) 922-3300.

If you've already located the specific home you plan to purchase and are getting great service from a local Realtor to guide you through the process we wish you the best. If you have not already located a specific home or are not working with another Realtor our team would love to help you in your search. You can hire us to work for you as a Buyer and the Sellers will pay our fee. We can save you time and money in the home search process - contact us to find out how. No obligation, of course!
For any safety/crime concerns contact/visit the local police department with all all your questions, hear all there is to hear firshand; if If unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
http://www.spotcrime.com
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 23, 2011