Moving in Fairhope>Question Details

Webb, Other/Just Looking in Fairhope, AL

Is finding a home to rent in Fairhope,AL difficult?

Asked by Webb, Fairhope, AL Mon Jun 1, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Fairhope

I understand first hand that it is difficult to rent in Fairhope. I would suggest looking outside of Fairhope and by doing this, you may save yourself some rental dollars in the process! Consider Baldwin Farms Apartments which is in Robertsdale and approximately 15 minutes from the Fairhope area. Rent starts as low as $550 per month and includes water and cable! It will also put you 15 minutes from the beach too! I had this problem when moving to the area and found this to be the perfect solution. Good Luck!
Not difficult! Lots to choose from. Would you a list of homes available for rent in Fairhope emailed to you?
Just tell me where to send and I will be happy to do this for you. Sylvia Stewart Keller Williams Alabama Gulf Coast
I would be very interested in having a rental home list emailed to me. thanks, Mark McNair
Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012
Hi Webb, Destiny's right, in that it isn't hard to find a home for rent in Fairhope and there are many to choose from. You may have difficulty finding a home that fits your needs exactly, especially if you have pets, but even those can be located. Find a good property manager/agent to work with and you should be able to find just what suits you.
Warm regards,
It's not too difficult to find something, especially if you have an agent help you. I glanced at the MLS just now and found 85 homes/ condos for rent, ranging in price from about $800- $2500/ month. Of course, that does not include homes that are for rent by the owner, which are not put on the MLS.