Moving in 94015>Question Details

Millie, Renter in Daly City, CA

Im on section 8 and my owner wants me and my family to move out cause he giveing it to his daughter and i have 60 days to move

Asked by Millie, Daly City, CA Mon Oct 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 94015

Help the community by answering this question:


Michael Kaprielian’s answer
Hi Millie,
This is a question that you need to have answered by Attorney. There are many free legal advise websites that you can go to, pages of them on Goggle. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this during the holidays.

Always the Best,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
do any one have a section 8 3b/r 2b/r house for rent email
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Contact the County of San Mateo Department of Housing – they can explain your rights as a Section 8 tenant. As a landlord who personally rents to Section 8, I know that my tenants all have rental agreements (leases) with contractual deadlines. If we want to terminate a renter’s occupancy, we must stick to the lease timelines UNLESS we have proof that the renter has, in some way violated the lease agreement. Examples could be property damage, having a pet onsite that is not allowed, etc.…

San Mateo County Housing Authority:
Tel: (650) 802-3300
Fax: (650) 802-3372
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2012
Just one of the travails of renting:
What would you do if you were the Owner and your daughter wanted it?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer