Moving in Tallahassee>Question Details

Chelsea White, Other/Just Looking in Tallahassee, FL

I'm moving to Sacramento next year, any tips?

Asked by Chelsea White, Tallahassee, FL Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

3
First of all, let me say that if you are leaving Tallahassee, we will be sad to see you go. If you really are going to Sacramento and want to buy a house, there are some recommendations that I would make.
1, Go on the net and research all you can about Sacramento. It is a beautiful city and there are lots that you can learn online.
2. If you have never lived there before and or you do not have friends or relatives there, I would suggest that you rent for at least 6 months when you arrive. That way you can learn about the schools, the crime rate, the cost of housing in the area of Sacramento or suburbs that you might choose.
3. Then and only then would I find a top Realtor to work with. Take your time to find just what you want in the area you decide and the price range you can afford. You may be in for a price shock in the cost of housing in the Sacramento area. You might want to check on that detail online before you go.
I hope this has been of some value to you. If I can answer anything else about your choices, let me know.
Lee Bridges, GRI, SFR
silverman@usa.com
850-566-6344
Community Realty
Tallahassee, FL 32309
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Thanks, that really helped
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
Chelsea, begin looking at what sort of properties you can get for your money. If you need to sell to buy, I'd love to talk to you about a strategic plan to sell your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
I can't help you with Sacremento. Do you have a home that you have to sell here in Tallahassee before you move to Sacremento? If so, I can and would be glad to help you with that.

Bobby Nahoom
850 567-0037
Nahoom1171@yahoo.com
Bobbynahoom.com
Facebook.com/bobbynahoomrealestate