Moving in Philadelphia>Question Details

William Healy, Other/Just Looking in Brooklyn Heights, Br...

I'm looking to rent a pet friendly home/apartment in chestnut hill, manayunk or center city. Prefer walking distance to train and amenities,

Asked by William Healy, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 12, 2010

I'm a Philly native moving back after 12 years in new york. Looking to move first or second week in september. Ideal scenario is small home with backyard near park, train, and a main street with some life. Budget is $1500 per month, but would consider going higher for the perfect place.

Answers

5
Hi William,

I'll post another answer with some details about options for you shortly. I'm seeing what is available in my inventory and narrowing down the list by your park/train preferences. Please feel free to call me to discuss any properties further.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 12, 2010
Hi William-

I'm in the middle of searching for an apartment, so I've been all over the place. I have to say that Trulia has been really helpful in my search. I've found tons of listings through it. I expect that it could help you a lot. The only other site that comes to mind when searching for places is rentjungle.com. It's pretty similar to Trulia, but they have a few more listings but they do take you to other sites (kind of like google). I hope this helps!
Hi , William.

Welcome back to Philadelphia! I actually live in Roxborough, and I'm very familiar with the entire Northwest section of Philadelphia (Manayunk, East Falls, Chestnut Hill, etc.). If you are interested in seeing what's available, send me an email at your earliest convenience.

If I don't hear from you, lots of luck.

Tim

Timothy M. Garrity | Brown McKinney Real Estate, Co.
Real Estate Professional & Consultant
http://www.phillyurbanliving.com

tgarrity@brownmckinney.com Email| http://www.brownmckinney.com/tim Website
215-825-2250 x 1007 Office | 267-879-2716 Mobile | 267-519-5490 Fax
William:

I have a few places you may want to consider, if you email me at Tracyslowikrealtor@gmail.com, I would gladly forward the information to you! Happy Searching!

Tracy Slowik
Keller Williams Real Estate
Office: 215-646-2900
Direct: 215-664-1041
Mr. Healey,

Just contact me and I would be happen to let you know what is available. I will need to know what areas you are interested in, how many bedrooms, etc.

Terrence Charest