Moving in Buffalo>Question Details

Colleen, Home Buyer in Mooresville, IN

I'm looking for a house to rent 2-3br, $600-1000/month, that accepts pets. I have a small toy dog, that is

Asked by Colleen, Mooresville, IN Wed Jul 22, 2009

housebroke and beyond the chewing stage. thanks

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Buffalo

Answers

2
I am (desperately) looking for a one/two bedroom house. I currently received approval w/section 8 Voucher program and I am disable w/two medium/large senior dogs (they both are very inactive but raised indoors), they are both 12 years old, my male is 89% blind w/getting old issues and my female has Cancer. They have been with me for 12 years and rehoming is not an option. With section 8 voucher they give you a limited time to relocate before the voucher expires and I really could use help as I also am reaching my senior years and am disabled. Moving is not one of my favorite things to do, so I am looking for a long term relationship with the new place that I rent. I have been in my current house for almost 8 years and have great rental history and high credit rating as well, what I don't have much of, is time to relocate. Please help, any hints or roads to take on this adventure would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Cyndi Banzer 503 875 6948 or banzer.cyndi@yahoo.com
Colleen, Wow surprised someone didnt answer you back by now. Your prob already in Buffalo. Best place to look is the Paper when it gets out or call an agent in a Real Estate Office. Lynne Miller is doing updates on Rentals for most the Brokers in Buffalo and is a really nice lady to work with. Also Janelle Townsend and Susan Harriet deal with Rentals. Craig Wetterlund is my Associate Broker and has some Rentals also. Hope this helps