Moving in San Jose>Question Details

Ladyjj, Renter in San Jose, CA

I'm looking for a 1 bed. apartment, duplex etc. for rent. I have a Section 8 voucher. I'm a veteran. My voucher is for Santa Clara county

Asked by Ladyjj, San Jose, CA Tue Jan 24, 2012

only. I need something around $1,350/month.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in San Jose

Help the community by answering this question:


Mitchell Pearce’s answer
First, check with the Santa Clara County Housing Authority, which keeps a list of landlords that may accept Section 8 vouchers.
In the meantime, your status as a veteran entitles you to a no money down loan that may make a purchase cheaper than rent. You may want to give me a call to see if this is feasible.
Mitchell Pearce
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 24, 2012
Hello Lady, thank you for your service. Check the For Rent section here on Trulia as well as Craigslist.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 24, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer