Moving in Cape Coral>Question Details

Chris Miller, Home Buyer in 19033

I heard the canals in Cape Coral have an odor and have a lot of insects. How true is this? Do these canals?

Asked by Chris Miller, 19033 Sun Mar 8, 2009

flood with bad rain?

Answers

2
Jay LaGace’s answer
I am on the canals here as much as possible, at least once a week. Was out today for a little fishing. No smells.
At times I am sure there may be a little smell from run off or whatever it may be, but nothing to talk about. As Robin said, this is Florida, Insects are part of being here. I have to tell you that Cape Coral and Lee County take an aggressive approach to keeping the population of insects at bay. I have not saw a moaquito in months, but once the rainy months get here so will the bugs.

Again as its been said, come on down for a visit and check us out for yourself. Its a great place to live.

Jay LaGace
Century 21 Birchwood Realty Inc.
4040 Del Prado Blvd.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
239-443-8795
Web Reference: http://www.capecoralc21.com
Hi Chris,

Robin is correct about needing to make a visit so you can come to your own opinion about the area and rumors about the area. The most reliable information is that which you come by from a first hand experience.

We're sure it will not be as bad as it is made out to be. Start planning your visit today.