Moving in Harriman>Question Details

Mashug1, Renter in Harriman, TN

I am moving to the harriman area in mid august and need a 4or 5 bdrm house to rent, any suggestions?

Asked by Mashug1, Harriman, TN Fri Jul 9, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Harriman

Answers

2
Any local agent can help you locate a suitable rental--contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or check local print media for by owner rentals, Craig's List, word of mouth, any other real estate related website, etc.
Hi Mashug1, get pre-qualified, and then interview real estate agents with confidence knowing your exact price range and payments for you home. Congratulations, and I hope you find the perfect home! Feel free to contact me to help you negotiate the mortgage market to find you the best rates and terms available. We can even refer an excellent real estate agent to you, should you wish! Hope these comments help, Jim Ryan, Home Savings of America, 703 591 5626 ext 419, Cell: 703 615 4675.