Moving in Chicago>Question Details

Mike, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am moving around the West Chicago area, and am woundering what are some great places to live?

Asked by Mike, Chicago, IL Mon Feb 20, 2012

I am starting a job soon and the company is moving from Glendale Heights to St Charles in a couple months. I was told that Wheaton and Naperville IL are some good places to live in. Not sure if anyone can give me some good input. I would like to live within 25 mins from St Charles, and close enough to a lively town so I can meet people. I am in my mid 20's and single. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Chicago

Answers

1
Both places are great areas to live. You need to consider where you are most comfortable with the activities you enjoy. Each city has its unique offerings and niche spots. If commute time is a top factor, take time to research the rush hour drive times that will occur once you move. Also, try to prepare a list of what type of housing best suits your needs and the amount of your monthly budget you would like to put forward on housing. These check lists can really make a difference in your overall choice of locations.