Moving in Alton>Question Details

Judith, Other/Just Looking in Illinois

I am looking to move to the Alton, Illinois area after the first of the year. I would like to find a small

Asked by Judith, Illinois Wed Sep 2, 2009

house with a small yard. Country is okay where do I look?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Alton

Answers

3
Hi Judith,
Welcome to Alton.
I have a home for you in a quiet neighborhood. All of the homes are small brick bungalows with at least one car built-in garages. The neighborhood was designed and built by one person 51 years ago. The neighborhood is less than .2 mile from the AMtrak station, where the new highspeed rail to Chicago will be built. e-mail back if interested.
Hello Judith! Thank you for your question that you posted here on Trulia! Since I don't yet know much about what type of home you'd like to find (size, number of bedrooms, style, price range, features that you'd prefer, etc), it's tough for me to fully answer your question. What i'd like to do though is talk to you personally so that I can answer any questions that you might have, as well as ask you a few myself that will help me with knowing what type of home will best suit your needs. We can talk by phone or by email, whichever you prefer. You can also search the entire MLS (Multiple Listing System) if you'd like at my website, http://www.MoveWithBrad.com. From there you will be able to put in specifics of a home such as location, price range, number of bedrooms and baths, etc, and be able to see what homes are available that fall within your search criteria.

I would love the opportunity to talk to you on the phone also to be able to learn more about you, tell you more about me, and give you a little insight as to how our local real estate market is doing. You can email me directly at Brad@MoveWithBrad.com or youc an call me from 7:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m., seven days a week, at 618-741-8552.

Thanks again for your question here on Trulia and I look forward to hearing from you!

Brad Huffman
RE/MAX Preferred Partners
Website: http://www.MoveWithBrad.com
Email: Brad@MoveWithBrad.com