Moving in Binghamton>Question Details

Mj, Home Owner in 13862

I am looking for land to put my mobile home on near Binghamton NY. how do I go about looking for this info?

Asked by Mj, 13862 Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

5
Again, you need to work with a Realtor, they can find land for you. They will also need to check with the Towns as some will allow single and double wide mobile homes a some will not.. Each town has their rules etc so again that is very important for you.
Yes, indeed - work with a Realtor. There may be land available with well and septic all ready in place.
You also may find property with a mobile home in rough condition that you could replace with yours.
I know of one such situation now.
binghamtonmls land for sale
let me look on the MLS for land: can I have your contact info?
Stephanie Stracuzzi
McKinney RE sstracuzzi@yahoo.com
You should find a Realtor that will help you out. One who has access to the MLS and all the listings. This way they have all of the land that is available to sell. You would need to let them know wher you would like to be and then they would need to check with the Town the property is in to make sure they will allow mobile homes on them. Some Towns do not allow single or double wide mobile to be put on land. That is where you need to start.