Moving in 29609>Question Details

Rose Thompson, Renter in Bayport, NY

I am contemplating moving to Greenville or the surrounding areas, I am looking for a single family home rental with a fully fenced back yard.

Asked by Rose Thompson, Bayport, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

I am trying to do as much as possible legwork from NY. Any suggestions from anyone who been through this process before, be greatly appreciated. Time is of the essence. I do prefer a rural area, if possible. Thank your for your time.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 29609

Answers

3
Hi Rose,
I prepared a slideshow of homes for rent in and around Greenville. Without knowing your price range or property specifications I kept it really broad.
Hi Jessica. I understand you must be very busy. If you can send me the pics and other info about possible rentals I can look at, it would be appreciated. and any other tidbits that only locals would know. (Utilities, water, cable, etc.). I am pretty open to consider a variety of places. I just know a would be the happiest the further out in the country. So whenever you have a moment to breath, give me a call and I will check my computer. My printer and scanner seem to be working today. I look forward to meeting you and am getting excited about a new phase in my life! Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
Hi Jessica. I tried to call you today, 01/20/2012, and the person I s/w I could not understand. I do not think it was you though. Please call me so we can touch base on my relocation. 631-807-1821 or mail: rosethompson66@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Jessica. Thank you for replying so quickly. I will check out your link in the meantime. I am looking for a kind of rural place with a fenced yard. Somewhat commute-able to Greenville. My phone # is : 631 807 1821. I don't answer my phone from unrecognized numbers but if you lave a message, i well call you back as soon as possible. Thank you for your assistance. Have a great day.
Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013
Hi Rose,

We do have rentals that meet the criteria you mentioned. More information is needed to help you find your rental home. For example; monthly payment, square footage, etc. Please give me a call at 864-640-7234 and I will be happy to assist you.

Robin Hazelwood
Hi Rose, I'd be more than happy to help. I'm a transplant too and it is difficult finding a home when you are out of state. If you could provide more detail about the property you need I could narrow it down for you. There are about 57 rental properties listed just in the MLS plus I have resources to find other properties. If you need any other area information just let me know and I can provide that as well. I am available seven days a week so feel free to call or email any time.