Moving in Grand Prairie>Question Details

Treva, Renter in Grand Prairie, TX

I am actively looking for a rental property in Grand Prairie, TX, preferably in Arlington school district and accepts section 8 vouchers.

Asked by Treva, Grand Prairie, TX Sun Jan 8, 2012

Current lease ends 3/5/2012. Seeking 3 to 4 bedroom.

Answers

5
I am looking for a 4bedroom house in the south grand Prairie area that accept section 8 vouchers,myself and 5children have been in this house for 5yrs and our lease has ended...
yes i am a renter in grande prairie alberta
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
i am looking to rent a place in grande prairie for me and my boyfriend i want something that i can afford okay
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I am currently seeking a 3/4 bedroom apt, twnhs or house in grand prairie, downtown, balch springs that accepts Dha section 8 I am needing this before my voucher runs out at the end of this month
Good Evening Treva,

I will be more than happy to assist you on finding a rental property that accepts Section 8. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience so that I can email you a list of rental properties. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Direct: 972.697.1178
Email: tamika.goree@live.com
Web Reference: http://tgoree.haloagent.com
Im am not sure if you could help me as well I'm looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house in south Grand prairie that takes section 8!
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012