Moving in Lexington>Question Details

sarahkatzenb…, Renter in Lexington, KY

I am a single mother of a # 3 year old and i am looking for a 3 bedroom with 2 bathrooms in my price range $550 to $700 a month to rent to own.

Asked by sarahkatzenbach, Lexington, KY Fri Feb 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Lexington

Answers

3
Donna Elder’s answer
Absolutely do not rent to own. it is not a good financial decision. Please call me at 1-859-983-9107 to discuss your options. I have sold lots of homes to single parents and know the loan programs that can get you in home for very little money. I closed a house last week that the buyer put in less than $500.00.
You need to look into ky housing and see if withe number of children that you have if your income would qualify you for free down payment assistance. If so the you can take the payment you would normally pay in rent and start building equity in your own home instead of your landlords. Text or call me and I will walk you through the entire home process. Stacy. 859-494-1558
Hi Sarah,
I can help you in your rental search for a home. I work for Keller Williams here in Lexington and we have a property management office that I can check to see what is available. Is there a certain area of town that you are interested in? My e-mail address is Gina.Phillips@insightbb.com if you would like to send me any information that would be helpful in my search for a home for you. Thanks, Gina Phillips