Moving in Arlington>Question Details

Treshawnda, Other/Just Looking in Houston County, TX

I AM LOOKING TO MOVE TO ARLINGTON, TX WITHIN THE NEXT 6MONTHS. WHAT IS A GOOD APARTMENT COMMUNITY TO LIVE AT?

Asked by Treshawnda, Houston County, TX Sun Mar 29, 2009

WITHOUT A HIGH CRIME RATE WITH GOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Arlington

Answers

4
hey
i am moving to arlington texas with my kids i want to know what a good place to find a house to live and they can rides the bus to school and i want to know will be in the my son is going to be in the 2nd grade,4th grades, 7th grades . 11th grades... two my son in the elementary, my other son in the junior high, my daughter in the high school.... that what grades they will be in next year
Riverhill is a great apartment complex. Your child could go to Larsen elementary which is an excellent school for K-6. No bus transportation to that particular school, but its worth it. If you need bus services you would have to go to Ellis which is closer but i wouldn't recommend it. You can also do school transfers in arlington so you can pick what school you want but again no bus service is provided in transfer cases. Its just hard in arlington. Good neighborhoods come in patches and even then, the schools zoned for that area may not be great. Mansfield has good schools and so does Hurst Euless Bedford all are within driving distance to arlington. Just depends on where you'll be working etc
Hi Treshawnda!!

I am an Apt Locator for Apartment Dispatch. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding an apt in the Arlington area. You can visit my website to get started!! I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Make it a Blessed Day!!

Tamika Turner
Cell: (972) 697-1178
Treshawnda....probably best to get with an apartment locator. I don't see any post on here, but you can probably google for Arlington and find one.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX