Moving in Winter Haven>Question Details

Fam2377, Renter in Tampa, FL

How quickly do 3/2's go in the Winter Haven area? I will be moving to the area in mid to late August from Tallahassee. How soon is too soon to look?

Asked by Fam2377, Tampa, FL Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

3
Everything depends on the community, price, and condition of the home. If you will be new to the Winter Haven area, it is not too early to make some visits to determine which area will be best for you. Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions. I have been familiar with Winter Haven for the last 30+ years and live here as well. cell 863-604-4185
If they are priced well they go very quickly. I am starting to see prices rise a bit and houses are going under contract faster. It would be a pleasure to help you relocate to Winter Haven. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Holli Linck, Realtor
Trade Winds Realty
118 West Central Avenue
Winter Haven FL 33880

(863) 944-4193 cell
It's never too early to start looking and getting your head around what the market is looking like. I would be glad to help you if you like. Shoot me an email or give me a call and lets find you a home.

Nathan Tutas
407-870-3581
nathantutas@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.mycflhome.com