Moving in Dacula>Question Details

Mackenzie.fo…, Home Buyer in Brighton, MI

How much would it cost to move from howell Michigan to dacula georgia?

Asked by Mackenzie.ford, Brighton, MI Sat Nov 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Dacula

Answers

5
Mackenzie,
I would suggest calling a few professional moving companies to get estimates, factor in your food and gas. Then of course where will you be staying when you get hear. Do you have family or friends. Lot of factors. Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Depends on several things. Are you relocating your family as well and it would also depend on the things you are moving. There are several moving companies that you could check out. I would love to speak to you to give you more information. Good Luck to you.
Yes there would be four of us moving, I was just wondering what the ballpark estimate or the price range would be
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Minimum cost is the five tanks of fuel and the required volume of Big Macs.
-
Maximum cost will include Mayflower overweight charges, over night stay at the Hyatt, and family counceling because the in-law is driving you crazy.
-
As others as SERIOUSLY stated, more information is needed.
The cost depends on the amount of belongings which you possess and the size of the truck that would be needed to transport . Now, there are approximately 850 miles between the two locations.
There are too many factors to determine a price online. I would suggest speaking with local moving companies to get a fair price range.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013