Moving in 21205>Question Details

Florelle, Home Buyer in Florida

How do I move & buy a home with cash going from FL to MD?

Asked by Florelle, Florida Sun Nov 18, 2012

I am trying to find out how to go about moving 1,000 miles alone with no connections and purchase a home with cash. My credit has been poor for many years due to a bad marriage in my past. I will have enough money to support myself for at least 6-8 months while I am in Baltimore. I just need advice on what to do step by step. I have a job already that allows me to move anywhere although it is only part time right now. What can you advise me?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 21205

Answers

5
Hello Florell. The 1st question is how much cash are you working with? If you have enough to buy a home cash in a community of your choice than we can proceed with the plan to accomplish your goals. 1) You can fly here and purchase a home and then go back and pack your things. Have a company drive your car and furniture here and you can fly back here. This is the best option. 2) fly here and have the movers bring your things here on a truck. Then stay in temp housing until you find a home. This is the 2nd best option. I just had a client move here from california and she did option number 1. She is very happy with our services. I can be reached at 301-440-1489 or parkerteam4@aol.com.
Working with a local expert is key to making a smooth transition. I service clients in Baltimore County and City. As a cash buyer you have lots of flexibility and options. Maryland doesn't have a residency requirement for buyers, so you can get right to finding a place. I'd love to learn more about your needs and see how I could be most helpful. E-mail me at mrogers@mris.com and I'll get in touch to learn more.

All My Best,
Marlene
Hello
This is a big task. It must be very overwhelming for you! I know my team can help you make the best decisions in this process. The first step is creating a plan by gathering facts about your needs, wants, and capabilities. Call me at 410-598-7899 to see if we would be good fit for you!
Hello Florelle,

Your credit should not be a issue, since you are purchasing with cash, depending on how much cash may determine whether or not you may have to do some explaining on where the money came from, If you think you have a good chance in getting steady employment here in Maryland, then you can move ahead with your purchase, It would be a pleasure working with you..

Mariano Simms
Principal Broker
Marsim Realty
410-517-2250 office
443-904-3900 cell
http://www.marsimrealty.com
I had quit my job back in 2010 and moved to this area along with my now "ex" boyfriend. He left me here alone with his family so I have been staying with them and haven't had any expenses other than my car insurance. I will be able to save any money I earn over the course of the year now that I found work.
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi Florell, we can get you pointed in the right direction. Give me a call or email tomorrow or visit us on-line at http://www.fortmeadehomes.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012