Moving in Lawrence>Question Details

ash, Renter in Lawrence, KS

Hi, my husband and me are moving to Lawrence and we were looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment/townhome. Can anyone recommend any good apartments?

Asked by ash, Lawrence, KS Fri Sep 27, 2013

I do not want to live in complexes with lots of university kids as they tend be noisy. Looking for a safe neighborhood.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Lawrence

Answers

2
Rob Lang’s answer
Hi Ash,

Try CraigsList (link below) since that is where landlords advertise (since it is free) their apartments and townhomes. Once you get the addresses from the apartments and townhomes you are interested in, call the Lawrence Police Department and ask them how safe each address is. You should also check with Douglas County Court House Civil Records to see if the landlord has the habit of suing the tenants.

Rob
Try CraigsList since it is free to advertise in or try Ljworld.com which is the local paper and check their classifieds. We do have a few listings for rent in our MLS so email me at MarkHess@Realtor.com and I will send you want we have. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013