Moving in New York Mills>Question Details

Amanda, Renter in New York

Hi Anna Thanks for the response We are looking for public schools

Asked by Amanda, New York Sat Oct 9, 2010

We are loooking for public schools that are safe. My 15 year old son may swim with the Asphalt Green Unified Aquatics for the year if they accept him. My husband will be working at the New York stock exchange, but we are only wanting to pay about 1200.00 monthly for rent for a really good neighbourhood....... Is this even possible??
Some folks that is going to be on his team have chosen New Jersery to commute from but he did not want more that 40 min travel time. Any other suggestions would be great.

Answers

1
As for the rent, much will the depend on the area and size of the apartment--as for the areas, you may want to consider looking in the western part of Nassau County and or some areas in Queens--to get an idea on rental prices, check out http://www.mlsli.com under rentals and then by area--or feel free to contact me directly for additional information--abrocco@laffey.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010