Moving in Philadelphia>Question Details

…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Hello everyone, My husband has been given a job transfer and will be working at the Philadelphia International Airport.

Asked by Dina Lourenço Shiber, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jan 26, 2014

We have been living in the middle east for the past 16 years, so this is a big move for us. We are trying to get info on the best family suburbs with the best middle and high schools. We would be looking for a Townhome with about a 30/40 minute drive to the airport. Thank you.

Answers

3
Hello Dannitatti!

Wow, welcome to your next chapter! I can help you with your search.
Please contact me via email or phone to get started.
I can begin to email you an Active listing of available Townhomes in your preferred area and school information.
Please contact me soon!

Gratefully,
Alexis Of
Liberty Bell Real Estate
Agents, LLC
Office Number: 215-885-3332
Direct Number: 215-237-4147
Email: alexisjrealestate@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 28, 2014
There are some great areas south and east of the city, not far from the airport. I would be happy to send you some of the school reports from this area. I am very familar with the area here in southern Chester County which gets 'high marks' on the school reports. Let me know if I can help you in any way, email is annekeene@comcast.net. Cell phone is 610-324-9490. I am affiilated with Berkshire Hathaway Fox and Roach Realtors. I look forward to helping you find the perfect home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 26, 2014
Welcome! I would be happy to help you and your husband. Give me a call or e-mail so we can get started! #302-494-7210 and email is cmreceveur@gmail.com.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many of my friends work at the Philly airport for various airlines, and live in the surrounding suburbs. Easy commute.
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014