Moving in Moorpark>Question Details

Sandi, Other/Just Looking in Moorpark, CA

Hello and thank you for the previous answers. They state they tried to go through an agent but it didn't

Asked by Sandi, Moorpark, CA Wed Jul 8, 2009

work out. they have keys, remote and paperwork with them. The condo is across the street from me now and it is vacant but no signage. Whatever information regarding defaults etc. you could email would be great. There are quite a few units A B C and D I believe at this location. Can I use an agent as a renter?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Moorpark

Answers

1
Hello Sandi,

These are all excellent questions and concerns. I would suggest you discuss these issues with several people you know and trust. I can research the property-related issues for you at no charge. People rent homes all the time without using a REALTOR. It's up to you if to decide if you want to be sure what the lease contract truly obligates you and the landlord to. That is where a real estate attorney and /or licensed realtor can save you from any surprises down the road.