Moving in San Rafael>Question Details

Sumita Mukhe…, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Hello - We are looking to Move to Marin (Mill Valley, San Rafael, San Anselmo) area. Need realtor

Asked by Sumita Mukherjee, San Francisco, CA Sun Jun 23, 2013

We are looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with garage and yard. We are both working professionals and want to look within the max range of 2900. Are there any properties you can show us? We need to find an agent that will show us many properties in a day. Thank you. Move in date flexible, however looking around the August first date.

Answers

5
Hi Sumita,
You might want to check either Trulia which has four listings in San Rafael currently or better yet Craigslist.com. Many of the owners choose to list their houses directly so real estate agents will not always have a great enough number of options for you. Rentals in the higher price ranges tend to be more commonly listed with agents.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 23, 2013
We would be more than happy to arrange to show you the homes that are currently available for rent. However, because the rental market is so active, there have not been many rental available for the past 6 months or so. Let us know if you'd like us to send you everything that is now available by e-mail, and from then on, we can send you any new rental listings as they come up.

Mary Kay & Kathy
Do you cover Mayport?
Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hi Sumita
Are you looking to rent or buy? Depending on price range there may be good possibilities in all cities you mentioned. Is the 2900 the rent amount you are looking at?
I can better answer your question then. I work at Alain Pinel in the Corte Madera office and have been in the business for 27 years. I'm familiar with all of Marin and am available.
Wayka Bartolacelli
my cell is 415 860 4687
CLARIFICATION: LOOKING TO RENT not buy
Hello Sumita,

In would be happy to show you as many properties as possible in the given criteria. It sounds like you are very motivated which is great. You can take a look at my personal site on Alain Pinel's
website to get an idea of who I am and they types of properties I sell and buy.
Please call me I am ready when you are. 415-215-2614
I would also be curious if you have met with a lender yet?

Dino Wilson
We are looking for a rental. Do you show rentals or homes for sale?
Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013