Moving in 08852>Question Details

Sam Ale, Renter in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Hello. I'm looking to rent a 2 bd apt for my self, wife, and 2 toddlers in Monmouth junction NJ. And I'm having a hard time choosing

Asked by Sam Ale, Monmouth Junction, NJ Sat May 21, 2011

between 3 developments. Royal oaks and garden east ( which I read mix review on the net, mostly bad ) the problem is that I cannot find any reviews on Wynwood estates management ( which I like the most. Please help me out with any info on which is the better development over all... Specially safety , clean, and less bugs and the best management . Thank you. Best regards

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 08852

Answers

7
Wynwood is the clear winner, with a natural, peaceful setting. association is very friendly and ensures the community is a nice place to live.
There is a beautiful townhome in Southridge hills, Monmouth Junction for rent. Let me know If you are interested.
Dear Sam,

There is a beautiful new listing coming up in Southridge hills, monmouth junction. Its a 2 bedrm with loft, full basement and 1 car garage for rent.

Let me know If you are interested.
I've owned at Wynwood Estates for nearly 30 years, and was the past board President. To be perfectly honest, it is both beautifully laid out, tucked back so quiet, serene and safe, yet all the day or weekly shopping you can walk to. Truly it is a best first pick, and a great place to move to. Please look at my place, listed here: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111605835-22-Foxtail-Ln-Monmou… Call me anytime to see it: cell: 609-575-5000 ... Michael
Have you checked Royal Oaks apartment, its a nice place to live. I have been there for about 3 years and it quiet and you don't have to share a common entrance.
Dear Sam,

Wynwood is good. Let me know If you are interested knowing any possible rental units in the same.

My Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty
Web Reference: http://www.vishalmaher.com
Out of the 3 mentioned - go with Wynwood.