Moving in Briarforest>Question Details

Mo Com, Home Buyer in Sunland, CA

Hello. I am from California looking to relocate in Texas. I would like a Medical Center nearby to work in and would also like to attend Lakewood.

Asked by Mo Com, Sunland, CA Fri Mar 9, 2012

Thank you.

Answers

9
Peggy S. Wiegand’s answer
I live close to Lakewood church and am a native Houstonian. I can help you find a place to rent within your budget and in a area that fits your needs. You can email me or call me whichever you prefer. I hope to work with you sir. Oh and by the way I lived in Long Beach for 2 years and miss California!!

Real Estate Agent
Peggy Wiegand

peggy.s.wiegand@gmail.com
713.392.3974
Find another church....................................................................................................
I can help you. I have 18 yrs experience as a Relocation Specialist. I work with a property down the street from Lakewood Church which I also attend. Give me a call Sonya Hymes @ 832.489.1986
I frequently lease here in the Inner Loop and surrounding areas. Lakewood is about 5 minutes from my home. Give me a call.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
I live near Sugar Land and attend Lakewood. Sugar Land I about 15 minutes to Lakewood and 25-30 Minutes to the Medical Center. Fort Bend County has great schools. Give me a call for more information.
can you find me decent dentist ?
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
Most of my business is Inner Loop/Galleria areas. I reside about 5 minutes away from Lakewood. Call me, I would love the opportunity to assist you.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
I am a member of Lakewood. Welcome to Houston. If you would like me to assist you, give me a call or send me an email. We can discuss the specifics of your needs and we can get started on finding you a home ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you.

Roshawnda Reed
roshawnda@roshawndareed.com
832-247-6726
http://cypresshomes.kwrealty.com
Go with the Inner Loop. I do about 95% of my work here. While I attend St Vincent de Paul, I live about 5 minutes form Lakewood. I'd love to help.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
There are some great areas that are close to both the medical center and Lakewood. It depends on your price range. Let me know where you want to be (no higher than $XXX) and if you would prefer to buy or rent. I'll send you a list of possible properties.

Chris Schilling
Broker-Owner
Turbo Realty
chris@turborealty.com