Moving in Los Angeles>Question Details

Sylvia Wesol…,  in Los Angeles, CA

Does any one have a storage facility they would recommend?

Asked by Sylvia Wesolowski, Los Angeles, CA Wed Jun 8, 2011

I've looked some up online without much help from past client reviews and You hear a lot of unpleasant storage stories. So if you had one that you've used or are currently using that would be great thanks!

Hey Sylvia.

I have my stuff in a really nice facility on La Brea near Rodeo called Price Self-Storage (3430 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA - (323) 924-2025). It is a bit out of the way, BUT (1) the rates are good, (2) the facility is really clean and secure, and (3) you can drive your car into the warehouse.

I have stored stuff all over the country and LA and this has been my favorite so far.

Hope you like them too :)

They have a referral program but it requires I come with you, which is ridiculous. Anyways, good luck.

My Best,
Ryan Ole Hass
The Red Door Group L.A.
I have used Public Storage and found them to be both reasonable and professional. They have great hours as well so you can access your stored property when you need to.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 17, 2011
Extra Space Storage has been wonderful, their prices have been better than any other storage facility I have used. They have great hours, clean facilities, helpful people and locations all over the city.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 9, 2011…

They are very good... I have been there for 4 years...

Best of luck!