Moving in McLean>Question Details

Jane Guzzardo, Home Seller in Pawleys Island, SC

Could someone provide me with a website that provides up to date listings of rentals in the langley school district (pref 4 bedroom). Thank you, Jan

Asked by Jane Guzzardo, Pawleys Island, SC Sat Dec 19, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Moving in McLean

Answers

6
Jane,

There are currently 22 rental homes with 4+ bedrooms in the 22101 zip code. See link below:

http://www.realtorviviannerutkowski.com/cgi-bin/aa.fcgi?+Y2Z…

If Trulia does not show this link as a live link, go to my website, select Virginia, Fairfax County, then be sure to select Residential Rentals, choose 22101 - Mc Lean, and enter your criteria.

You may search all area rental listings by county, town, zip code, and listing number on my website. Be sure to select Residential Rentals (vs. Residential, which will show you all the homes listed for sale).

You will find more information on Rental Properties in Property Tools.

Let me know if you find something that you would like to pre-view.

Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 19, 2009
Hi Jan.
I specialize in McLean so I would be happy to assist you. I can set up an account for you on Listingbook which will allow you to search the web like an agent. Our office is located on Chain Bridge Road in McLean and I would be happy to show you any current listing.
Sincerely, Isabelle Jelinski
Paton Real Estate, LLC
703-587-6955
Though there are sites to search the problem will be many Realtors unfortunately do not put the school info in their listings. Sometimes they do not know, sometimes they just forget to fill that field. If you search a site and put the school criteria you will really limit yourself. The best thing to do is work with a Realtor familiar with options to search for homes even if an agent has not put the school info.
I would be happy to help. Feel free to contact me if you want me to search for you. I will need a bit more info like move in date, do you have any pets, price range, etc.
Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
703-201-9656
kathystark@weichert.com
Like Bonnie, I have a link on my web site that will allow you to search the MLS in real time. (when you put in the price range, put in the monthly amount and rentals will pop up, as no homes should be listed for sale in that same price range). But, not all rentals are listed in the MLS (although I'd think that a SFH in the Langley school district would likely be listed there). You can also check Craigslist. Let me know if I can help further.
Hi Jan,

In order to search for rentals ( or any real estate need) just go to http://www.bonniekyte.com and enter your search parameters. You will be taken through various screens to enter all your criteria. I'e tried to make it simple & in real time. Let me know if I can be of personal assistance to you at any time.

By the way, you are in a beautiful (& warmer) part of the US---and no snow today!!! Bonnie
A lot easier is for me to send u current listings in real time.
rgds,
Ramesh Chandra
703 635 8209
mepcigroup@gmail.com