Moving in Howell>Question Details

Trotter456, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

Commute times from Howell NJ to Union Township? Schools etc...

Asked by Trotter456, Union, NJ Thu Jan 19, 2012

I am moving my family from Long Island NY to NJ. I will be working in Union Township. I am looking in Howell NJ. It looks like you can take the garden state parkway north to union. How much time should this commute take between 6:30-8am north and 5-6pm south? Looks like schools are well rated according to

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Howell

The communite via the GSP to Union from Howell during high times is what can be excpected - hgih traffic as many homewoners live in South Jersey and work 'up north". However, the Union Toll Plaza is almost always jammed so I'd add another 15 minutest to your commute, Of course this is give or take any particular day. Google maps tells me that the communute would be 56 minutes, but again I'd ad another 15 minutes give or take due to the Union toll plaza jamm.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do not hestitate to contact me direct @ 732.6065.2931.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Web Reference: