Moving in Miami>Question Details

Tc, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

Can you tell me where is the best place to live in the Miami Fl Area?

Asked by Tc, Miami, FL Wed Oct 27, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Miami

Hello Tc,
This is a hard question to answer,there are many great places to live in Miami, It also depends on your live style,
We have quite family oriented area's and places with a busy night live, in other words there is a place for everyone.
Let me know if i can help,
Web Reference:
Miami, Florida is a very large city, as there is west Miami such as Doral, east Miami where you may consider Miami Beach, south Miami such as the Gables , Coconut Grove and Pinecrest, and North Miami. Miami is also filled with a variety ofhousing prices which are dependant on the neighborhood you have chosen. Also, you may be looking at schools or distance to work.

Susan Penn, PA
EWM Realtor
Hello TC,
I am a relocation expert, and to propertly answer that question, I would need to know a few things about you. I would love to speak with you. Please call me at 646-232-3297 at your convenience, or email me at
There are so many wonderful places to live in Miami. The lifestyle here is unparalleled!