Moving in San Diego>Question Details

Mari, Other/Just Looking in Elk Grove, CA

Bank will foreclose in a few months will be relocating to san diego and need a place to rent for a family of five and 2 chihuahuas.Good people bad

Asked by Mari, Elk Grove, CA Tue Sep 15, 2009

situation. Just praying and hoping for the best.We are in good spirits. 2 good boys 14,18 yrs and 10 yr old lil sis who is a beautiful and intelligent honor roll student, who gives it her all. So how can I give up? I cant .so Im asking for help in finding a great very affordable in a good area with good school place. Will consider a home, condo, townhome,loft in any area except east county.light bright beautiful inspiring place.We have lived in san diego before in San marcos and Oceanside. My husband was a District manager for tacobell so he is familiar with many areas of san diego county, also will consider Temecula.Im asking for help because our credit will take a hit and we are trying to save the money that we need for our move. We will probably get a nod mid to late Oct or beg Nov.We are trying to remain in the home as long as possible.Foreclosure could happen Jan not sure.real estate agents/rental agency Thanx ***mariglazier@aol.com

0 votes Share Flag Moving in San Diego

Answers

2
Try to find a rental sooner than later, even if you have to secure the property a month prior with a security deposit. Rentals are sought after these days and there is a shortage in some places. The next 3-5 years will be in the rental business and it may even cost more to rent a home than to have a mortgage on one.
Mari,
Balboa Rental Properties is good down that way.
4238 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92117 (858) 273-4431

As for your home. My team and I help hundreds of people a year, all over the nation, to avoid foreclosure with a pre-foreclosure sale (short sale).
This information is free, our services assisting you throughout the short sale process is free, and in a time when everything has a price tag, we like to give back.
If you have any questions, your confidentiality will always be respected.
Good luck with your move, I look forward to hearing from you.
Either way, best wishes on your journey to a new place.
John Anthony
Team Leader, 24/7 Real Estate
#1 in Sales Volume, 2006-2007,2008