Moving in Mesa>Question Details

Kelly, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

Ask a question... We are thinking about moving from Northern Indiana to the Mesa Area. What kind of jobs are hiring right now?

Asked by Kelly, Mesa, AZ Sat Jun 2, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Mesa

Answers

8
Hi Kelly, I love your enthusiasm for your move to Mesa, AZ.
If you would like me to email information for housing, please send me some
specifics for your needs. price range - monthly payment range -
size/square footage of home - with or without pool - down payment your
plan to work with. My email is: joyce3winds@cox.net

You mentioned Gold Canyon - this is a beautiful area. Driving distance
to work is something you might want to consider. I will be happy to
help you compare the various areas. East Mesa has 2-airports,
lots of commercial areas and sounds like your preferences can be met
both for employment and for nice neighborhooods.

I do not miss Michigan winters and lack of sunshine. Arizona is great!

Joyce Mitchell, Broker, Three Winds Realty, Inc. Mesa, AZ
October is great time of year to come to Arizona. I am sure you will enjoy yourselves while you are here. I would be happy to represent you in your home search. I have extensive recommendations from my clients on my trulia.com profile and I will work just as hard for you!
We wanted to thank everyone who helped us on this website. We live in Northern Indiana and we plan on moving to the Mesa Az Gold Canyon area and with your help we have a good idea what jobs we can look for. I work at a local airport and I do think I can find work at a local airport and my wife can find work as a cashier. Thanks everyone for your help. We will be flying back in Oct to look for work in person and boy we can,t wait.
Hi Kelly, I hope your Friday evening is going well. You mentioned working at an airport and there happens to be a growing airport in the east valley called Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport http://(www.phxmesagateway.org/‎). That might be a good place for you to look for employment. Otherwise, you could look into Falcon Field, Chandler Regional Airport, or our big airport Phoenix Sky Harbor.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your move.
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi Kelly,
We relocated to Arizona from Ohio back in 1996 and have never regretted it. YES it does get hot in the summer but I will take that anytime over dealing with the cold and snow all the rest of the months! I know whats it like to move cross country so if you need someone to chat with about any concerns you might have please feel free to call or email me. I also handle rental homes if you will be looking to rent for a while before buying a home. You can visit my website and contact me through there if you need to.
I wish you the best of luck in your move and safe travels across the USA :)
Cheryl
http://www.SunCanyonRealty.com
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hi Kelly, Depends on what your qualifications are? There are more places hiring but that is very hard to determine if you qualify without more information. Please check out azcental.com first. They have a jobs section and that would be the first place to start!! Good LUCK!
Hi Kelly, Do you still need more information about jobs and housing in Mesa, Az.?
Usually knowing what area you will be working in is an important factor for making a housing decision.
What type of work are you in? If you are employed in the same type of work, your work history
can be used to help get qualified for a loan. Or do you plan to pay cash?
The rental market may be of interest to you.
Let me know if I can provide more details. My web site is: http://www.joycemitchell.pgpros.com
Wishing you the best on your move. I love Mesa, AZ - 34 years here after a move from Michigan.
Always glad to be of help. Joyce
What field are you in? I would be happy to get you more information about the Mesa area if you can be a little more specific.
Kelly,

What field are you interested in working in? The employment studies are definitely showing an increase in jobs and the healthcare field will lead with the most job openings.

If you need assistance with purchasing a home in the Phoenix Metro Area, please give us a call, we would love to help.

Brenda

Ron and Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

* Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Search the official active flexMLS for free from our website: http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Actually, I believe, our job market here is better than in most parts of the country. Ive seen help wanted signs in places from fast food to office to medical. If you let me know what field you would be looking in I can do some checking and let you know more.
Thanks for asking,
Cheryl