Moving in 21502>Question Details

Jessica A., Home Owner in Port Richey, FL

Anyone know of a rental who would allow me to keep my Lab mix? She has references from neighbors and landlord who vouch of what a great dog she is.

Asked by Jessica A., Port Richey, FL Thu Jun 21, 2012

I want to move to the Berkeley Springs/Cumberland area. I am looking for a place to rent but they must allow me to keep my dog. She is a 5 year old Lab/Pointer mix. It seems they all either do not allow pets but are okay with small ones.

1 vote Share Flag Moving in 21502

Help the community by answering this question:


Please contact richard welch at 304-738-0454. He has beautiful apts one mile from cumberland and allows pets. Not sure if he has any units available but worth a call.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Thank you so much. I did call but nobody got back to me. I have had this problem a lot. Nobody gets back to me and I am starting to wonder why. I will try again.
Flag Thu Dec 27, 2012
Klot Mills on Gay Street.

917 Gay Street. Office number is 301-777-0551
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer