Moving in New Orleans>Question Details

CajunSheWolf, Other/Just Looking in Walker, MI

Am moving back home and would like a list of rental properties in the Faubourg Marigny neighborhood, can I get one? Where do I find one online?

Asked by CajunSheWolf, Walker, MI Wed Nov 25, 2009

I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place, am handicapped so 1st floor would be best. Prefer a house rather than an apartment. A shotgun style would be perfect. Would love off street parking but on street is okay, a yard or courtyard would be nice. Cats must be allowed.

Answers

1
This is sad. The rental market poorly served. To be honest there isn't a master list for rental property. You or your agent need to call every property manager in the city to get their individual list. I can help you obtain a list with no obligation to work with me.

P.S. The reason real estate agents don't deal with or worry about reantal clients (usually Lessee) is because of craigslit and the newspaper. These listing do not pay us a commission and all of our hard work goes down the drain. Most Lessee's are flacky. They never dealt with a real estate agent and don't understand how or when we are paid. Rental pay is very little compared to residential sales. I know it's sad but it's the truth.

If you want to chit chat or need the rental list drop me an email awalker@lattlerblum.com.
Web Reference: http://abrahamwalker.com