Moving in 01801>Question Details

Michelle, Renter in Woburn, MA

i am having a hard time finding someone in woburn to rent 2 me i just recived section 8

Asked by Michelle, Woburn, MA Sun Nov 6, 2011

i need a 2br thats deleaded

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 01801

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Michelle

The deleaded is usually the issue.. They are rare.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
you can call @ 339 -223-4023 Or send me a email at
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
How much you are welling to pay rent
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer