Financing in Mount Vernon : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dave  Skow, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Dave Skow answered:
Is it better to try and refinance now and pay off the negative equity, or remodel the kitchen and wait for the value to come up?
if your loan qualifies for the MHA ? HARP program - you might be able to refinance without needing to pay off the NEG equity

have you checked this ?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 9, 2010 Financing in Mount Vernon
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Skagit County > Mount Vernon > Financing in Mount Vernon
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer