Rent vs Buy in Mount Pleasant : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ryan Halsey,…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, MI
Ryan Halsey, SFR answered:
How can i barrow money when i filed bankrupt and was closed in august buying a home and land on a land contract?
You can always find a private mortgage investor to borrow money from. It is a short term loan. They can be found on the internet. Called a "hard money lender"
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 22, 2012 Rent vs Buy in Mount Pleasant
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Isabella County > Mount Pleasant > Rent vs Buy in Mount Pleasant
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer