Mound House : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Phil Rotondo, Real Estate Pro in Melbourne, FL
Phil Rotondo answered:
Who handles real estate loans that are VA guaranteed?
If you are with the military you should check out your benefits with USAA; and they also provide VA financing. Visit them at
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 20, 2011 Home Buying in Mound House
Michelle Lew…, Home Buyer in Carson City, NV
Michelle Lewis answered:
Looking for an aggressive seller real estate agent for Mound House, Nv.
Try They are our real estate agent (we were buying in Carson City) and do very good work. Haven't sold anything through them, but our agent has done a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 20, 2009 Home Selling in Mound House
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Nevada > Carson City County > Mound House
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer