Morris County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
can someone with poor/bad credict rent to own a house?
Sure, you just need to find a seller who doesn't care about credit scores.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014 Home Buying in Daingerfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Morris County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer