Montgomery County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jenkitown, Home Buyer in Jenkintown, PA
Jenkitown answered:
Which comes first, getting a real estate agent or finding a mortgage lender?
I notice a lot of agents and realtors are telling you to get an agent. Most of them say get pre-approved first. While this is true they are not telling you of another way to get a mortg ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2016 Home Buying in Jenkintown
James Joseph, Home Buyer in Pottstown, PA
James Joseph asked:
USDA Guaranteed loan lender & Realtor Hi,
I am interested in buying a house in Pottstown/ Downingtown area with USDA mortgage. I am eligible for USDA Guaranteed loan, and I am looking for an approved lender for the pre-approval…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 2, 2016 Home Buying in Pottstown
Joe Blow, Home Owner in Eagleville, PA
Joe Blow answered:
How do I list my home for sale on the website for Trulia? I am having trouble finding the way to do this.
I just found a FSBO on Redtail Road (on Trulia). So there must be a way to list FSBO here.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 14, 2016 Home Selling in 19403
Msinport, Home Buyer in Telford, PA
Msinport answered:
Does the seller get paid for the fuel oil in the tank by the buyer at settlement?
Well, you probably assumed long ago (I see this thread is from 2008) your old realtor was either asleep for 25 years.....or she didn't get around much.

The concept of p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 3, 2015 Home Selling in 18969
Karen Peyton, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, AZ
Karen Peyton answered:
We hired an inspector which was recommended by our realtor , the inspection failed to note several obvious electrical issues .Is there any recourse ?
You likely signed an agreement for service before the beginning of the inspection. In it should be the terms, conditions and extent of liability for the inspector and/or his company. ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Nov 22, 2015 Home Buying in Huntingdon Valley
Aaron Mtuanwi, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Aaron Mtuanwi answered:
if im interesed in a property listed for auction who should i contact
You can still contact a local real estate professional.
Wish you the best
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 14, 2015 Foreclosure in Ardmore
Arvind.viswa…, Home Buyer in Mohrsville, PA
Arvind.viswanathan answered:
Trying to sell my home and getting no showings. How do I change agents?
This blog can provide insights when trying to sell home starting from staging to pricing
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 8, 2015 Home Selling in Pottstown
Darius Realty, Real Estate Pro in Collegeville, PA
Darius Realty answered:
I will be relocating to Phoenixville with my wife in June of this year. We are currently looking for a cat friendly, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom property
Did you find a place?

I have a place in Pottsgrove and another in West Chester if interested.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 1, 2015 Rentals in Phoenixville
Yanoska Diaz, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Yanoska Diaz answered:
How can we add photos to our listing on Trulia?
The photos should link from MLS. If you want to add more photos simply place the mouse on the little house icon at the top right of this page and click "manage listings".
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 23, 2015 Agent2Agent in Cheltenham
dbbrook, Home Buyer in Ambler, PA
dbbrook answered:
Any insight into the HOA fees for Blue Bell Country Club?
Townhouse fees are now $392 per month, as of October 2015. Only problem is, it's nearly impossible to find out what is included in that fee! It doesn't include golf, which is extra, I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 6, 2015 Home Buying in Blue Bell
Angelakeal, Home Buyer in Glenside, PA
Angelakeal answered:
what is the house taxes in Glenside Pa?
My Aunt is 75 yrs old and lives in Cheltenham township. I will be moving with her after my Uncle passed in April. I will be taking over the bills. I found the tax invoices and need s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 1, 2015 Home Buying in Glenside
Vna, Home Buyer in Telford, PA
Vna answered:
Have been denied for a pre- approval for a mortgage. I have a 614 credit score. Need a mortgage company that can work with me.
HI Shane, please give me a call, I think I can help you - I work in the mortgage department of Univest in Souderton. 215-872-2570 --Amber
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 24, 2015 Home Buying in 18969
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer