Home Selling in Montana : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Madeline Pra…, Home Buyer in Hamilton, MT
Madeline Pragnell asked:
how do I put open house on my listing?
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 31, 2016 Home Selling in 59870
Drew Schwehr, Home Buyer in Kalispell, MT
Drew Schwehr asked:
How do I list my home FSBO?
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 3, 2016 Home Selling in 59901
Randy.kat.jo…, Home Buyer in Macomb, MI
Randy.kat.johnsen answered:
I'd like to give this mobile to someone who can use it either as a home or for the furnace, windows, etc. The propane furnace is about five years old, all the windows are double-pane vi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 2, 2016 Home Selling in Missoula
So.sad.but.t…, Home Buyer in Great Falls, MT
So.sad.but.true asked:
Are bedroom required to have a built in closet? We are remodeling some of the rooms in our home, and one of the bedrooms had a very crude closet, which we tore out. One of the fellows doing some work on our house said that a room has…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 30, 2016 Home Selling in Great Falls
Phil Smeltzer, Home Owner in Charleston, SC
Phil Smeltzer asked:
Zillow and Trulia listing information will not merge and Trulia will not allow edits. I have land listed for sale by owner on zillow. The property in Trulia does not have my phone number or picture listed. When I try to change or edit, I am flipped to Zillow. I want Trulia…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2016 Home Selling in 59401
Jeri Patrick, Real Estate Pro in Pooler, GA
Jeri Patrick answered:
my brother has a mortgage on his house but he has declared bankruptcy an me and my sisters name is on the deed where do we stand
I would contact a real estate attorney to see what needs to be done. Best of luck
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 27, 2015 Home Selling in Great Falls
Amelia Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Falls Church, VA
Amelia Robinette answered:
my brother has a mortgage on his house but he has declared bankruptcy an me and my sisters name is on the deed where do we stand
You should contact an attorney - this is a legal question that most of the contributors here are not qualified to answer.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 26, 2015 Home Selling in Great Falls
Superbowl0, Home Buyer in Roberts, MT
Superbowl0 asked:
I have inherited my grandfathers home and I am having problem finding it exactly Hershel Wilson properties in Cooney Dam area Roberts perhaps Roscoe three homes a big home garage corrals and a tree house with two other small homes one room houses down the gravel road off the main property
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 18, 2015 Home Selling in 59070
Cynthia Colb…, Real Estate Pro in Fishtail, MT
Cynthia Colbert answered:
what is the charge to list land with well and shed but no home?
If you are looking for a broker to list your land with well and shed, I would love to help you. Fees are negotiated between the seller and broker.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 26, 2015 Home Selling in Bridger
Baily Goodwi…, Real Estate Pro in Bozeman, MT
Baily Goodwine answered:
How do I change the street view picture of my property?
Hi Laura,

The best way to go about resolving this issue is to use the Report a Problem function within Google Maps itself. Here are the steps for contacting Google about the issue. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 30, 2015 Home Selling in 59047
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
How do I change out the photos on my house they are old and out dated.?
Why? If you are on the market to sell, your agent can update the photos and make sure your home looks good online. If you are not on the market, keep your privacy. Send the pic ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 11, 2015 Home Selling in 59803
Jackelyn_mic…, Home Buyer in Spokane, WA
Jackelyn_michelsen answered:
How do I price a home for sale when no comparables exist?
Gordon, We are actually looking for a home on small acreage in the Anaconda area. I do not know if you will receive this because of the time that has lapsed but I stumbled across this c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 13, 2015 Home Selling in 59711
Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
how do i get my home listed on Trulia?
Hire an agent. Trulia does not permit for sale by owner listings, so if you want your home to be advertised here you need to find an agent to work with.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 25, 2015 Home Selling in Billings
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Tarrytown, NY
Christopher Pagli answered:
I don't see where we post our home, For Sale By Owner? Is it possible, or Real Estate Agents only?
Trulia is an agent only platform at this time but you may be able to have it syndicate from Fizber.com or Postlets.com.

0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 13, 2015 Home Selling in Belgrade
Bill Chisholm, Home Buyer in Missoula, MT
Bill Chisholm answered:
What to you think about offering a MLS "entry only" product to home sellers who are capable to handle their own side of the transaction?
Real Estate attorneys are very capable of equitably handling both sides of the transaction. ..and WAY less expensive. Commissions paid to real estate "professionals" are ridiculous. You ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 6, 2015 Home Selling in Missoula
Christine Wi…, Real Estate Pro in St Augustine, FL
Christine Williams answered:
I am not an agent. Can I list my home, for sale by owner? Thank you.
Do you know of an agent in your area, or would like for me to find a reputable one for you?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 1, 2015 Home Selling in Hamilton
Alan Deblat, Real Estate Pro in Baldwin, NY
Alan Deblat answered:
Is it possible to work with top agents and not have them list my home on the msl or any public media?
Yes, of course. And you do not have to disclose those reasons either. They're your reasons. I will say that typically, I encourage my customers to take advantage of the increased exposu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 29, 2014 Home Selling in 59714
1 2 3 4
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Montana > Home Selling in Montana
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer