Foreclosure in Monmouth County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


June Buerkle, Home Buyer in Chattanooga, TN
June Buerkle answered:
Can I transfer ownership of a house to a family member if there is a lien on it?
You need a lawyer. You have to resolve the ownership issue before your son can buy anything.
1 vote Share Flag Sat Jul 9, 2016 Foreclosure in 07735
June Buerkle, Home Buyer in Chattanooga, TN
June Buerkle answered:
how long can I stay in reo home?
Until they kick you out.

The new bank owner should advise how much rent you owe or a date you have to vacate the property.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 21, 2016 Foreclosure in 07731
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
Is this property on 100 19th ave still available ? If so, could you please send me additional information on the property.
You will get more information if you contact a local realtor on this property.
Tom Hinz
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 22, 2016 Foreclosure in Belmar
Cioffi426, Home Buyer in Holmdel, NJ
Cioffi426 asked:
My house is listed under your website and its not in foreclosure nor is the street address is correct Who do I call direct that I can speak with Need a real person not web site to talk with. Can you help
Steven Cioffi
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 28, 2015 Foreclosure in 07764
Polishsquare…, Home Buyer in Belmar, NJ
Polishsquared27 asked:
looking for info on 1000 river road,belmar
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 13, 2015 Foreclosure in Belmar
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
does anyone know what the earliest time is that the sheriff arrives for eviction in monmouth county nj?
Do you mean time of day or arrival after a court judgment in landlord tenant court?
If you mean the judgment in court, 2 weeks following is usually when they arrive.
If you mean time ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 8, 2015 Foreclosure in Monmouth County
Michael  Skea, Real Estate Pro in Spring Lake, NJ
Michael Skea answered:
I am also an attorney, Gail. Please give me a call and I will be able to refer you to an attorney who may be able to assist you. 732-272-5898.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 29, 2015 Foreclosure in Bradley Beach
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
I am moving over seas next year i bought a home in 2003 for $120,00 since the market crash i lost $50,000 in value what are my options
If you can't rent for more than your mortgage payment, a short sale would be my first suggestion. THis is NOT a strategic default! In a short sale you will try to work out sale terms ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 21, 2015 Foreclosure in 07734
Albiecardew, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Albiecardew answered:
How can I find out who owns a foreclosed home & who is responsible for the maintenance of the property?
If the home next door is in foreclosure, the bank who owns the property would most likely be the source to contact about tree removal. If you contact your city, they should be able to a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 20, 2015 Foreclosure in 07734
Francesca Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Manasquan, NJ
Francesca Patrizio answered:
anyone know a good short sale attorney in the red bank area?
I agree with Deb, Keith Arcomano, 732.229.5515. He has a great rep among agents and former clients.

Francesca Patrizio, ePro, SRES
732.606.29 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 1, 2015 Foreclosure in 07701
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
How do you buy a foreclosure in Holmdel?
It sounds like you want a foreclosure and not a short sale since a short sale is a pre-foreclosure status still owned by the seller.
I would contact either an MLS agent or lookup the m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 17, 2015 Foreclosure in Holmdel
Kathleen Gal…, Real Estate Pro in Rumson, NJ
Kathleen Galano answered:
i am interested in information on foreclosures in red bank
You may look at the county web site for Sheriff sales coming up...however I have an awesome Sort Sale at 28 McLaren Street right now! Take a look.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 11, 2015 Foreclosure in Red Bank
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
where do i get free listings of government tax forclosures in nj?
There are plenty of resources - some government, many commercial lenders. The gov't lists are becoming more competitive but are still worth pursuing.
Try this for a list of Citibank R ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2015 Foreclosure in Eatontown
Judy Collan, Real Estate Pro in Millstone Township, NJ
Judy Collan answered:
Is the foreclosure on Marietta Road in Wall still available??
I don't see any homes currently for sale on Marietta Road. You can find the latest list of Monmouth County foreclosures on my web site at: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 4, 2015 Foreclosure in Wall
1 2 3 4
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Monmouth County > Foreclosure in Monmouth County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer