Home Insurance in Missouri : Advice

change location

cancel or


Donald Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Riverside County, CA
Donald Stevens 909-428-0503 answered:
Closing on a house within a week and have a policy in homeowners policy in place. In the home inspection it was stated that the roof had less than 5
If they are asking you for the report it would appear they already know what they are looking for at this point. If you hide the information they could deny the policy (or a claim which ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013 Home Insurance in Saint Louis
mikekelly, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
mikekelly answered:
HELP! I'm looking for a property insurance attorney. My insurance company is trying to trick me out of my claims after my property was
Conrad Miller would be a good person to call to see what your options are.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013 Home Insurance in Kansas City
clons3253, Both Buyer and Seller in Liberty, MO
clons3253 answered:
I'm looking for a good insurance agency to insure my properties in Kansas City, MO. Who can recommend one?
Hello my name is Carrie I also invest my email is clons3253@aol.com I am with Farmers Insurance. My cell is 816-289-2538
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013 Home Insurance in Kansas City
Ceres, Home Owner in 65721
Ceres answered:
What would the homeowner's insurance likely be on a $64,900 house in the 65746 area?
Well, I was apprehensive about calling for quotes when I haven't even put an offer in on the home yet. I simply wondered if there was anyway to get an average estimate based on the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 26, 2011 Home Insurance in Webster County
Patty Sillim…, Real Estate Pro in 65616
Patty Silliman answered:
is 405 Shore Lane in the flood plain for Lake Taneycomo in Hollister, MO?
I am unsure as to whether the Flood reached the house in 2008, but the house is in the Flood zone and does require flood insurance if there is a lender involved.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 19, 2011 Home Insurance in Hollister
Donald Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Riverside County, CA
Donald Stevens 909-428-0503 answered:
I am told that I cannot get property insurance in the US without a Social Security number.
That is not true. I would love to help you but Missouri is not one of the states we write in. You are probably talking to a company like State Farm or Allstate. They may have a company ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 2, 2010 Home Insurance in Missouri
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Donna Czerniak  BROK..., Managing Broker in Warrensburg
Donna Czerniak BROK...
Managing Broker
Scott Heck Best of T..., Agent in Columbia
Scott Heck Best of T...
Thomas King, Agent in 63131
Thomas King
John Cole, Broker in Missoula
John Cole
Home > Missouri > Home Insurance in Missouri
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer