53207 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Amelia Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Falls Church, VA
Amelia Robinette answered:
How does it work when buying a foreclosed home?
Yes loans work the same. The property must be livable with working systems, bathrooms and kitchen. If there's mold or the house is generally torn up, lenders probably will not give you ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Dec 12, 2015 Home Buying in 53207
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
I sold a home two years ago and the buyer is filing breach of contract because he thinks I had knowledge of a mold problem in basement.
Sorry to hear of the issue.

What the buyer of your home is after, is a statement from the person who put up
the dry wall, whether the new wall was a show and tell.

Hence if a li ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 4, 2015 Home Selling in 53207
kellybaldwin…, Renter in Milwaukee, WI
kellybaldwin44 asked:
low income housing for familes
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 28, 2014 For Rent in 53207
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
What is the best way for first-time home buyers with little money for down payment, but good monthly income, to buy a home? (specif. a duplex)
There are several loan programs that you should qualify for on a single family. I'm not sure why as a first-time home buyer you would want to saddle yourself with that responsibility. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 30, 2012 Home Buying in 53207
Jay,  in Milwaukee County, WI
Jay answered:
How do I find a buyer agent who is experienced in obtaining homes with owner financing options, such as rent to own or land contract options?
Have you spoken with a Loan Officer? Maybe you're in a position to purchase a home right now. Do you have a 620 credit score and 3.5% down payment? Give me a call so I can ask you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 24, 2011 Home Buying in 53207
Eric D Lenz, Real Estate Pro in Greendale, WI
Eric D Lenz answered:
If i close in 2010, can i claim my 8,000 tax credit with my 2009 taxes?
The first answer hit the nail on the head. Talk to a tax accountant. Good answer Anna!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 3, 2010 Financing in 53207
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > Milwaukee > 53207
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer