Military Movers in 77407>Question Details

majorfranc, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Where can I get the list of upgrades and their prices?

Asked by majorfranc, New York, NY Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

5
Polly Hauldren Royer’s answer
I am not sure which home you are looking at. If you could give more information as to where you are looking I would be more happy to help in any way I can. I am a Katy/Fulshear expert and I know most of the builders in this area, having lived here for over 28 years. I am a Certified Negotiation Expert and I am very experienced in dealing with builders. Please feel free to contact me at polly.royer@garygreene.com or call/text me at 832-594-4734.
Polly
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
A builder should have a list ready for you with all the upgrades and floor plans available to you, also hopefully you are working with a realtor because in real estate everything is negotiable. If you have any questions I would love to work with you and guide you through the process. My email address is Brandiknowskaty@gmail.com , 281-986-7356 is my phone number
Hello Major

The builder would have this list readily available for you. This would also apply to a home in a community where the builder is still presently building. However ifthe home is being sold by a private seller, this would be where an experience Agent/Realtor would be of great benifit to you. He or she should be able to establish current open market prices for each upgrade. Hope ths helps.
If your question is related to a new construction or builder owned home, the sales office has a complete list of all upgrades added to a home. This list contains prices for the upgrades.
Not sure what property you are inquiring about as there is no link or address, you should go back to teh ad and click on the listing agents link to contact them direct