Military Movers in 43230>Question Details

eholland7, Renter in Gahanna, OH

We are a military family who will be moving to Columbus in May. We are currently stationed in Arkansas so I cannot drive to see any properties.

Asked by eholland7, Gahanna, OH Mon Mar 25, 2013

I'm looking for a 3 bdrm rental in the 43230, 43229, or 43081 areas. My max is $1300.00 per month.

Answers

5
Katie McCann’s answer
Hello eholland7! I just ran a quick search through our local MLS service for residential rentals and got 20 matches back in the zip codes you specified. I would be happy to save this search for you and have the results sent to you via email.

There is no obligation on your part and you do not have register for the site. All you have to do is click on the link whenever the system sends you new matches. If you are interested, send me an email address at katie.mccann@herrealtors.com. I'd be happy to help!

Katie McCann, Realtor
HER Realtors
614.774.4895
katie.mccann@HERRealtors.com
If you need help with your move, we'd love to talk to you. We are one of Arkansas premier moving companies based in Little Rock, Arkansas. Visit our website to give us a call!

Moving Companies in Little Rock
Thank you for your service! New Albany also has one of the best school districts in the state of Ohio. Gorgeous area, all lined with white picket fences, a number of new developments, plenty of shopping/dining, and everything is very local. Hope this helps...

In a few months when you are ready to purchase and need a new home, you can contact me to help acquire financing. Also, i can set you up with a few FANTASTIC REALTORS in the Cbus area. (614)-754-2761
the best schools are in Dublin, Hilliard and Worthington....Craigslist and the local paper " The Columbus DIspatch" are the best ways to find a place. I just moved here on a whim two years ago, and love it!
Thank you and your family for your service to our country, There is one rental in 43081 listed as available. Please call my mobile number 614-619-7896 so we can discuss your needs, your arrival date to the area and general discussion about the current rental market.