Military Movers in Lolo>Question Details

Whitneyjo912, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

My husband is military and is in the process of a medical discharge. How long can a house be held if we are seriously interested in it?

Asked by Whitneyjo912, Birmingham, AL Wed Aug 28, 2013

We LOVE 11295 Stella Blue Drive...

Answers

1
Shawn Devoid’s answer
That all depends on the sellers. With that being said, I think we really need more information in order to answer the question properly. Are you unable to close sooner due to the fact your future income is an unknown at this point? You are at your current duty station, but this house is at another location that you want to go to after his discharge? You just don't have time to deal with the process of closing on a home right now?

Feel free to give me a call. I'm a retired USAF officer & work in Tucson, AZ as a real estate agent now. I don't claim to know everything, but I'm pretty good at finding the answers people need when going through complicated transitions. I served as a personnel officer in the Air Force and also as an advocate for surviving families in the Army's Survivor Outreach Services program, so I'm pretty familiar with DOD and VA benefits. I would be happy to help you figure out your options.

Shawn Devoid
Chartered Real Estate Consultant
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-352-9111
shawndevoid@tierraantigua.com
shawnintucson.com
HomesForHeroes.com